5 Months of Blog Code Development
20 June 2005
I've deployed the weblog code for the first time in 5 months. It looks the same, but a lot has changed behind the scenes.
Here are the highlights:
- Homegrown Struts ChainAction to use commons chain 1.0 to implement everything in Chain of Responsibility pattern.
- Lots of code cleanup (imports, etc) via Eclipse.
- Shrunken referrer list (shift-reload for that new stylesheet).
- Actually spell "Referrer" the English way, instead of the W3C way ("Referer:" in HTTP headers).
- Incoming trackbacks now get truncated to avoid overtaking the "Last Comment" panel.
- Upgrade to Struts 1.2.7.
- XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- Comments are required to be XHTML 1.0 Strict to be saved.
- Upgrade to use xDoclet 1.2.3, which took some changes to my
- Now deploy web tier with
jboss-client.jar to alleviate JBoss 4.0.2 classloader issues.
Filed Under: Blog-Code Web-Dev Computers Java