13 May 2018
I was seeing the new GIMP 2.10.0 doing bad things with multiple gradients on a transparentl layer, so I logged Bug 795866. They quickly fixed the bug within 48 hours, but now I’m sitting here reloading the GIMP news page to see if they’ve cut the newest release.
Update: GIMP 2.10.2 just hit Debian Unstable!
29 April 2018
While I fell behind and caught up a couple times, I caught up one less time, so this project is done.
12 March 2018
The sanding stick needed a little adjustment to be assembled successfully.
11 March 2018
I finally modeled a sanding stick for small sandpaper belts I bought a year ago to kickstart the project.
10 March 2018
09 March 2018
I added the Enfocus library to my example Cheshire Cat project to handle dynamic markup on the client.
08 March 2018
I added the CLJS HTTP client to my example Cheshire Cat project.
07 March 2018
I added a JS/Clojurescript alert to my example Cheshire Cat project.
06 March 2018
I switched the cheshire cat project over to use ring-json.
05 March 2018
I had the cheshire cat project produce a little JSON.
04 March 2018
03 March 2018
02 March 2018
01 March 2018
I completed the async-tea-party with uberjar support.
28 February 2018
27 February 2018
26 February 2018
25 February 2018
24 February 2018
23 February 2018
Older posts are available in the archive.